Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A new milestone: Roll over

Today, I witnessed my gal rolled over by herself. For the past weeks, she has been turning with our assistance. But today, she did it on her own! It was a very slow process. First, she turned to her right, then she turned both her legs and whole backside and rested for a while. Slowly, very slowly she tried to lift her body, left hand and shoulder away from the bed and voila, she is on her tummy!!! It is another new milestone for her. "Great job, Evangeline!"

I learnt to take things easy and slowly through Evangeline's growth. I didn't want to push her and let her take things her own way and time. I wasn't worried about when she is gonna turn or flip. I know it will come to her sooner or later. Some babies do it at 2mths plus, some later. I believe every baby is an individual and they, themselves choose when they wanna do so. I'm quite happy with myself that I'm not stressing over this issue. An improvement for me too!!!

No comments: