Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Talk like an adult

Today, Evangeline talked to her grand-ma like an adult. As usual, ma-ma woke her up for school. Guess what she replied her ma-ma??? You'll be surprised!

Ma-ma: Evangeline, wake up! Go to school oredi...
Evangeline: Don't disturb me! I want to sleep!
Ma-ma: (expression is shocked and laughed}

She is not even 3yrs old yet know how to answer such words. Personally, I find it very amazing that she can speak like an adult. Then, her ma-ma asked her gong-gong to go wake her up. She answered him the same way. Sometimes I wondered where she learnt all these from! Ultimately, they managed to wake the sleepyhead for school. I wasn't there to witness the whole incident. My girl is growing up...

1 comment:

The Kam family said...

Hao Re will say: "不要kacau 我, 我要睡觉, 我不要起来!"

Yes, they are growing up super fast, don't they!