Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tactical moves

Evangeline shows her first traits of tactical moves today. We sent her to school as per usual with the exception of fetching Marie to school without Michelle. Upon reaching, I told mum (in Hokkien) that I'll be carrying Marie whilst she takes care of Evangeline. I supposed Evangeline understands Hokkien and once alighted from the car, she immediately said:" Mama, you carry my bag!" After which my mum did, she said:" Mummy, carry me." She knows that I was about to carry Marie and she didn't allow me to do so out of jealousy. Therefore, she asked mama to carry her bag first and requested me to carry her. We all think that there must be some tactical thinking going on in that small little head of hers to come up with such steps and instructions for the two adults!!! Wow, this is the first time we are been instructed tactically by a small and intelligent girl!!! :)

No comments: