Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I tawt I heard you called "Mi"

Yesterday was a rather memorable day for me as a first time mummy. Because I heard Evangeline calling me "mi", her short form of "mummy".. It was very heart-warming! I was very touched when I heard her said that! Was she calling me? Or was it just another one of her usual baby talk??? She kept repeating and repeating the word, "mi, mi, mi, mi" hahaha... It's so cute to hear her said that.

Today, it sort of confirmed her "mi". She looked at me and called me "mi" - so I take it as "Yes, she called me!" She has been calling my sister, "Ah-yi" and she knows exactly who is her "Ah-yi" and call her that whenever she sees my sis. I was jealous as she can't call me but her! Nevertheless, I'm glad that she is learning how to articulate her speech and picking up words every day which is an excellent sign for us to note.


As of today, 6 Jan 2009, Evangeline weighs 9.3kg standing at 72cm in height.

No comments: