Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Ear Piercing


Before (a happy face) & After (a sad face!)
5 May 2008, the nite my mummy brought me to beautify my ears at The Neptune Clinic @ Blk 328 Clementi Ave 4. It was done by a Malay female doc and costs S$30 inclu of a pair of earrings. I knew my ears were gonna be pierced and I struggled a fair bit. When the 1st gun shot through my right ear, I got a shock and started to cry out loud a few seconds later. And I sobbed uncontrollably when my left ear got pierced. I felt pain, both my ears were red. I'm only 3 mths 2 wks & 1 day old. My ah-ma & mummy were so vain, brought me to pierce my ears without asking for my permission. But then again, it's a good beginning as I don't think I'll dare to pierce my ears when I grow older because I'll be worried of the pain... Moreover, whenever I'm out, there will be bound to have people asking if I were a boy or gal! My mummy is so tired of emphasizing that I'm a GIRL!!! Hopefully, with this pair of earrings on my ears, people will see that I'm a pretty little girl.
 

No comments: